5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Couple of questions for current owners

66Fuelie

Reaction score
So I was ready to give a glowing report on both items until today...
eTorque- no problems at all with 13,000 miles.

12"- Flawless until today, I pulled out of my driveway this morning to drive from Minneapolis to Emporia Kansas. Everything was working great until I went to punch in my destination address. All the speakers because full of static. I searched this site and saw several people have had that problem and cured it by unhooking the battery for 5 min, no problem. Did that and it cured the problem. I noticed no Sirius satellite radio icon. Many people said they have had the same problem and said it comes back after a few hours. I drove for 9 hours and it still hasn't come back yet. No worries, just use my XM app and the USB port. Next I noticed no temp control, it is either full hot or full cold. This pissed me off, I can't understand why a critical part of the vehicle would be tied to UConnect and not a manual adjustment. I push push the buttons colder or warmer but it would always go full high or full low. No in between.
Someone on here said refreshing the Sirius signal would take care of this, it didn't .
I can go to Sirius settings and see my subscription on the 12", the icon just isn't there. It also isn't in the Source area.
Im hoping it will refresh overnight or I won't be a happy owner.
I will say I love the 12" when it works, it just seems like there are still development problems with this unit.
Tom

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Just a follow up to yesterdays post, overnight all my stuff came back so I am a happy camper again
Tom
It can take a long time for all the different systems to communicate with each other and update settings. That's just the way it works for the new networked systems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online