5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Couldn’t wait any longer...

PNWSteel

Reaction score
Was holding out for the Bilstien’s to come out but the stock rake was just killing me!

Ordered up a 2” Readylift kit with control arms, XD Grenades and 295/60r20 ridge grapplers.

Install is in a week...

The plan is to swap the top hat spacers with the bilstien when they finally come out but I think that’s a ways out still.

RodRow

Reaction score
You’ll love the ride and look with the ReadyLift 2” and UCAs.
Sounds like it will look awesome once all is installed! Post pics when done. :)

PNWSteel

Reaction score
You’ll love the ride and look with the ReadyLift 2” and UCAs.
Sounds like it will look awesome once all is installed! Post pics when done. :)
Pics will go up for sure! I must be getting old in the past it’d be the biggest lift I could find but I put in way too many miles to do that now and a level will be just right.

RodRow

Reaction score
Pics will go up for sure! I must be getting old in the past it’d be the biggest lift I could find but I put in way too many miles to do that now and a level will be just right.
Since I am in and out of tons of parking garages nowadays, I needed clearance.
I am getting old too...I had 6" lifts on several trucks in the past...but my wife and I are no spring chickens anymore and we need easy in-out now. :(

Users who are viewing this thread