5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Couldn’t live without

DraKhen99

Reaction score
I'd add e-tourque to my list, but that option is certainly one that is a personal preference. I know it gives me an added boost on mpg but be aware that the cost of the option will probably take years to make up.

Yeah, gonna be a while. I'm currently saving about $10/week on this truck versus my last one (taking into account slightly cheaper gas and better mileage due to eTorque or just the new truck), so 125 weeks to break even. A little over 2 years, so I should be saving money by the time I trade this truck in :D

That's ballpark math - I'll do some spreadsheet calculations after 3 months or so to get a better idea of the ROI.

-John

Reactions: Jtr

Granite5thgen

Reaction score
I just wish I had ram boxes and the 33 gallon tank. Other than that I love this truck. No idea why they come with smaller tanks!

Reaction score
360 cam was a must for me too. I had to have the rambox storage. Had a Cadillac EXT that had them and loved em. So handy to pile in hitch accessories, straps, tools, towels, disc golf disc's, a pair of boots, waterproof bags, dog leash and bowls, and much more. Eventually I would love to make a secure mount for an AR15 type rifle in the driver's side rambox that is electronically unlocked from inside the truck (I have more reasoning than 1st ammendment guys for doing so)...

Heated and cooled seats, electronic trailer brake, and Adaptive cruise were also musts. Basically I needed the fully loaded limited

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Funny, my have list was just functional stuff - 4WD, crew cab, and stuff that comes on all trucks these days - power windows, ac, etc. The stuff I got besides that was all gravy.

Having said that, I especially enjoy: the radio/uconnect system, the power rear slider, the keyless start, the remote start, the power locking tailgate. And the dashboard info system.

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Funny, my have list was just functional stuff - 4WD, crew cab, and stuff that comes on all trucks these days - power windows, ac, etc. The stuff I got besides that was all gravy.

Having said that, I especially enjoy: the radio/uconnect system, the power rear slider, the keyless start, the remote start, the power locking tailgate. And the dashboard info system.
Remote start (while not a RAM exclusive, its my first), would have liked the 360 camera, 33 gallon, and a dealer provided trifold. Gears don't matter, got everything else I needed except the incentives, lol...

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
360 cam was a must for me too. I had to have the rambox storage. Had a Cadillac EXT that had them and loved em. So handy to pile in hitch accessories, straps, tools, towels, disc golf disc's, a pair of boots, waterproof bags, dog leash and bowls, and much more. Eventually I would love to make a secure mount for an AR15 type rifle in the driver's side rambox that is electronically unlocked from inside the truck (I have more reasoning than 1st ammendment guys for doing so)...

Heated and cooled seats, electronic trailer brake, and Adaptive cruise were also musts. Basically I needed the fully loaded limited
Yep, the level 1 package was nice, just a bit spendy. I left it off, just wanted the 360 camera. 2nd amendment you mean?

Users who are viewing this thread