5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

costcoauto.com Now Lets You Build and Price 2022 Rams

69runner

Reaction score
Hello all: was just on costcoauto.com and found that you can build and price 2022 Rams. Kind funny you can do it there before ramtrucks.com lets you. I just built a 2022 Ram Limited and a Rebel. Sorry if this has been already posted. I did a search but didn't find anything.

Larry

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting, don’t think I have heard that yet. I just took a look, and I’m not sure it’s fully updated with the current options/restrictions that we are hearing about. For example, it allows me to choose a quad cab Rebel, and that was supposedly eliminated. But on the other hand, it (correctly?) doesn’t have the Rebel 12A package as an option.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hello all: was just on costcoauto.com and found that you can build and price 2022 Rams. Kind funny you can do it there before ramtrucks.com lets you. I just built a 2022 Ram Limited and a Rebel. Sorry if this has been already posted. I did a search but didn't find anything.

Larry
I wonder if Costco will have a discount program with Stellantis? For the month of September Costco has an $1,000 incentive with Audi which we can apply to her MY22 Q5 Sportback. It’s currently on a ship headed to Jacksonville and just hoping it gets to my dealer by the end of this month!!! Keeping fingers crossed!

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This is a brand new member with this being his only post. It seems pretty clear he is doing SEO to get organic traffic to that link.

69runner

Reaction score
This is a brand new member with this being his only post. It seems pretty clear he is doing SEO to get organic traffic to that link.
Not true. Just found out by accident. And the site does have the Rebel 12 A and GT packages as well as the 360 degree camera system prices.

69runner

Reaction score
Rebel 12 [+]
-inc: harman/kardon 19 Speaker Premium Sound, Radio: Uconnect 5 Nav w/12.0" Display, Google Android Auto, Off-Road Information Pages, SiriusXM Radio Service, USB Host Flip, Disassociated Touchscreen Display, HD Radio, Integrated Center Stack Radio, Connectivity - US/Canada, 12" Touchscreen Display, GPS Navigation, 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hot Spot, SiriusXM w/360L, Connected Travel & Traffic Services, Apple CarPlay, LED Footwell Lighting
$2,756$2,995
Cold Weather Group [+]$216$235
Trailer Tow Group (B) [+]$1,555$1,690
Advanced Safety Group [+]$1,560$1,695
Bed Utility Group [+]$323$350
Technology Group [+]$1,008$1,095
G/T Package [+]
-inc: Premium Overhead Console, Under Seat Lighting, Leather Wrapped Shift Knob, Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel, Power Adjustable Pedals w/Memory, Steering Wheel Mounted Shift Control, MOPAR Bright Pedal Kit, MOPAR Cold Air Intake System, Passive Cold End Exhaust, Overhead LED Lamps, Floor Console, G/T Decal, LED Dome Lamp w/On/Off Switch, Exterior Mirrors w/Memory, Heated Front Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Front Door Accent Lighting, Power 8-Way Driver & Passenger Seats, GT Interior Theme, Radio/Driver Seat/Mirrors/Pedals Memory, Rear Door Accent Lighting, LED Footwell Lighting
$2,756$2,995

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not true. Just found out by accident. And the site does have the Rebel 12 A and GT packages as well as the 360 degree camera system prices.
I only see Rebel 12, but no Rebel 12A

Reaction score
I was told maximum steel was eliminated for 2022 by my dealer, but I'm seeing it as an option on this site.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
In the years of moderation I’ve done on forums, your first post being what you posted exhibited those signs. I was wrong, so I apologize.

69runner

Reaction score
In the years of moderation I’ve done on forums, your first post being what you posted exhibited those signs. I was wrong, so I apologize.
No problem. I can see how it might appear that way. I've followed the forum for quit awhile but just joined since I've decided to order a '22 Ram, so I'll probably have questions going forward. I'll do an introduction post shortly.

69runner

Reaction score
I only see Rebel 12, but no Rebel 12A
Rebel 12A [+]
-inc: Radio: Uconnect 12 w/Navigation, Google Android Auto, SiriusXM Traffic Plus, USB Host Flip, Disassociated Touchscreen Display, HD Radio, For Details, Visit DriveUconnect.com, Integrated Center Stack Radio, 1-Yr SiriusXM Guardian Trial, 12" Touchscreen Display, 5-Year SiriusXM Travel Link Service, GPS Navigation, 5-Year SiriusXM Traffic Service, SiriusXM Travel Link, 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hot Spot, SiriusXM w/360L, Apple CarPlay, LED Footwell Lighting, 9 Amplified Speakers w/Subwoofer
$2,296$2,495

Itsslow98

Reaction score
I built my 22 backcountry on costcos site back at the end of July.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Rebel 12A [+]
-inc: Radio: Uconnect 12 w/Navigation, Google Android Auto, SiriusXM Traffic Plus, USB Host Flip, Disassociated Touchscreen Display, HD Radio, For Details, Visit DriveUconnect.com, Integrated Center Stack Radio, 1-Yr SiriusXM Guardian Trial, 12" Touchscreen Display, 5-Year SiriusXM Travel Link Service, GPS Navigation, 5-Year SiriusXM Traffic Service, SiriusXM Travel Link, 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hot Spot, SiriusXM w/360L, Apple CarPlay, LED Footwell Lighting, 9 Amplified Speakers w/Subwoofer
$2,296$2,495
Ok, that's f'ed up. I just double-checked to make sure I'm not an idiot. And I still can't find that option. So I can only infer that different people are seeing different options. I chose my local zip code, I wonder if that has anything to do with it. And I'm not logged in as a member. Neither of those should matter, but I can't think of another explanation.
1632015923153.png
1632015968203.png

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Ok, that's f'ed up. I just double-checked to make sure I'm not an idiot. And I still can't find that option. So I can only infer that different people are seeing different options. I chose my local zip code, I wonder if that has anything to do with it. And I'm not logged in as a member. Neither of those should matter, but I can't think of another explanation.
View attachment 105835
View attachment 105836
more cluster_______ you get the idea:)

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Larry
Nada Guide has had the Build and Price up for months on the 2022.

Users who are viewing this thread