5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CORSA tip issues

Joshua022

Reaction score
Anyone else had the black powdercoat on their brand new CORSA tips chip terribly within a couple weeks of install? I just sent in a warranty request and they are going to send me a new pair, I'm just worried it might be a QC issue.

Ramwreck2019

Reaction score
Anyone else had the black powdercoat on their brand new CORSA tips chip terribly within a couple weeks of install? I just sent in a warranty request and they are going to send me a new pair, I'm just worried it might be a QC issue.
I bought the same black powder coat tips to replace the satin ones that came with my Corsa. Immediately after install, I literally wiped the dust out with my bare hand and the powder coat flaked off a small spot. I wrote an email to Corsa with photos explaining my displeasure and that this was not the Corsa quality I was accustomed to. They offered to replace them, give my money back or upgrade to the gun metal tips for free. I opted for the gun metal. They are very dark almost black. Look incredible and nothing to flake off. Faith in Corsa restored.

Joshua022

Reaction score
I bought the same black powder coat tips to replace the satin ones that came with my Corsa. Immediately after install, I literally wiped the dust out with my bare hand and the powder coat flaked off a small spot. I wrote an email to Corsa with photos explaining my displeasure and that this was not the Corsa quality I was accustomed to. They offered to replace them, give my money back or upgrade to the gun metal tips for free. I opted for the gun metal. They are very dark almost black. Look incredible and nothing to flake off. Faith in Corsa restored.
dang I should've pushed for Gunmetal lol. I will if I have issues again, but hopefully not.

Users who are viewing this thread