5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corsa Sport Exhaust for 2021 Ram fitment

Morenar

Reaction score
Hello All,
Sorry for the repost. I thought maybe posting it in General Discussion with higher traffic. Maybe someone may be able to answer.

Has anyone installed the Corsa cat-back exhaust yet on a 2021 Ram 1500 https://www.corsaperformance.com/co...1035-sport-sound-level?variant=31145939435606 ? I just got off the phone with Corsa and they have not 100% confirmed it will fit. If you live close to their headquarters in Ohio they were looking to check the fitment on a 2021. I tried to convince them to send me one down in Florida, but that was a no go. :)

I also heard Borla has not confirmed their exhaust fit the 2021. I doubt there were any changes from 2020 - 2021.

realralfy

Reaction score
Is something different on the 2021 Ram vs the 2020 Ram?

realralfy

Reaction score
That is what Corsa and Borla are wanting to see. I didn't think there was with the exhaust or routing underneath.
I would be shocked if it doesnt fit. BTW, I just had the Corsa system intstalled on my 2020 yesterday....it is exceeding expectations...highly reccomend

Morenar

Reaction score
I would be shocked if it doesnt fit. BTW, I just had the Corsa system intstalled on my 2020 yesterday....it is exceeding expectations...highly reccomend
Nice, been debating on if I want something like the Borla or Corsa. Been leaning to the Corsa though after hearing reviews and the no drone technology. How does yours sound? Any sound clips?

BNeal

Reaction score
I would like to hear a sound clip as well. I would like a little more rumble, but not looking for anything too radical.

realralfy

Reaction score
Nice, been debating on if I want something like the Borla or Corsa. Been leaning to the Corsa though after hearing reviews and the no drone technology. How does yours sound? Any sound clips?
Any way to do a video without a youtube channel?

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
FYI, I’m a Corsa Ambassador and expecting my exhaust by the end of the weekend. I’ll be doing a full sound review just like I did for the Kooks kit on my channel.

That’s said, I should have a coupon code for Corsa and will share it when they send it to me. Not sure what the discount will be but any little bit helps.

apineta

Reaction score
FYI, I’m a Corsa Ambassador and expecting my exhaust by the end of the weekend. I’ll be doing a full sound review just like I did for the Kooks kit on my channel.

That’s said, I should have a coupon code for Corsa and will share it when they send it to me. Not sure what the discount will be but any little bit helps.
Ever get those coupons from corsa?

moparleo51

Reaction score
and the answer to the question on wether or not the corsa,or borla exhuast indeed does fit on a 2021 ram. i had my borla s-type transferred from my 2019 ram to my 2021 laramie.

apineta

Reaction score
Got the sport exhaust put on this weekend. Install was easy. Had some issues with passenger side alignment. Sound is ok just a little better then stock but that little bit is just perfect for me.

Users who are viewing this thread