5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corner lights

Rayzram

Reaction score
Anyone else found on high beam slow speed turns the front corner lights come on, then in dark areas on low beam the corner lights come on when making a turn. Pretty cool and just discovered this tonight.

rp781

Reaction score
Noticed it too...I live out in the county in a subdivision with no street lights. Works very good when making turns:)

Billet1500 4x4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They will also turn on under a certain speed when the turn signal is activated that way even before you start to turn the wheel the side where you're about turn is lit up. It's a really nice feature.

Reduxalicious

Reaction score
I love them,

Hilarious derp moment for me was making the 256 mile trip back home from the dealership as the sun set, I kept thinking I was seeing a light pop on and off and it wasn't until I was maybe 5 miles from home I figured out I wasn't going crazy

Also I guess funny, was that just a week before getting this truck, I was talking with friends wondering when cornering lights found on our motorcycles would come to trucks..

JohnUSA

Reaction score
I noticed them right away, but now mine aren't working. I've got the owners manual, but not seeing them. I don't know if I turned off a switch, or if there is a real problem.

Users who are viewing this thread