5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Core4x4 UCA's

RSBMG

Reaction score
Wondering if anybody has any experience with these UCA's https://core4x4.com/product/r-15-ufaa2/

I have a 2020 Laramie with ORP I purchased used a few months back and am looking to go with 35's on Method 305's 18x9 -12mm Offset. Tires are undecided. I have researched suspension kits to death from Carlie, BDS, Zone, Fabtech you name it and am just not sold on anything off the shelf for the price. I'm coming from a background of jeeps and tacomas and have built several of each where the aftermarket support is far better.

My thoughts are to purchase these UCA's and then start building around that. Probably throw some pucks on it initially with the UCA's to fit the tires then start measuring, Cycling etc.. for everything else, shocks, brake lines, sway bar end inks etc...

Anyway didn't find any posts about these on my initial pass so if anybody has info or see's some posts I missed would appreciate the input.

Gotsboost

Reaction score
I like them. Look good. I have icons and they are great but these are well built.

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Waterfowler on here has a youtube channel worth checking out and he's running these. Highly recommend their rear control arms, sway links and panhard as well, along with Hellwig Sway bar.

Waterfowler41 Youtube

Users who are viewing this thread