5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cordless cell charger

ShenValley

Reaction score
Was hoping someone on here had a suggestion or thought on why exactly. New Bighorn I just received and my Samsung will not charge when I set it in the dock and I tried my wife's IPhone and same thing. I realize it is under warranty but before I go that route I was hoping someone had an answer. I have taken off the case for mine and this did nothing. I see no lights coming on at all for either phone. That being said. This truck was purchased off the lot so this feature was not ordered. The panel in place shows where you can place two phones however there is nothing on the window sticker showing the truck has this feature unless it is part of the Big Horn Level 2 Package.

Last edited:

TNRamGuy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Was hoping someone on here had a suggestion or thought on why exactly. New Bighorn I just received and my Samsung will not charge when I set it in the dock and I tried my wife's IPhone and same thing. I realize it is under warranty but before I go that route I was hoping someone had an answer. I have taken off the case for mine and this did nothing. I see no lights coming on at all for either phone. That being said. This truck was purchased off the lot so this feature was not ordered. The panel in place shows where you can place two phones however there is nothing on the window sticker showing the truck has this feature unless it is part of the Big Horn Level 2 Package.
Does the dock have this? detroit_auto_show_2018_dodge_ram_5799.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread