5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Copied from general forum area: Call for FAQ Authors from our awesome site members

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I will post this call here as well as in the general content area as I think the Modifications section could be a particularly useful place for FAQs! Actually, I think this section would also benefit from highlighting the great “Tutorials/How-Tos” that are building up in here.

Full post with FAQ template here.

HitmanHugh

Reaction score
Looking over this forum and all the awesome stuff you guys do had me wondering do exhaust upgrades and cold air/ram air upgrades void factory warranties? How about the lifetime powertrain warranty?

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hey @HitmanHugh. There are likely much better and more informative threads to post that question in but briefly no, unless the dealership can show how the mod created the problem you are dealing with... BUT as you know not all dealers are easy to work with, so the practical answer is “it depends.”

Users who are viewing this thread