5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cooper Discovery Road and Trail-anyone put them on?

Jason5543

Reaction score
I am due for new tires, I was all but sold on Michelin Defenders but I think I want something with a little more aggressive look. I stumbled across these new Cooper tires while looking at the AT3's. There is not a lot of info out there about them so I was wondering if anyone has put them on their RAM yet. My truck is 100% stock, 2022 Laramie 4x4 and I was thinking of going with 275/60/R20. Which I believe should fit without any rubbing. Any info anyone has would be appreciated.

Limo21

Reaction score
I had a really bad experience with Cooper tires on my Class C motor home. On two different trips, the rear inside tire explored on me. One time on the right side and the second time on the left side. The vehicle was far from being overloaded. The tires were correct for the vehicle and they were at the proper inflation. I worked with tire dealer where I purchased them to contact Cooper tires. That was a freaking nightmare!!! One of the worst customer service experiences ever! I ended up putting Michelin on the motor home and no issues since. I'm not saying all Cooper tires are bad...but after a nightmare experience, I'd think twice. Just sayin'.

Users who are viewing this thread