5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cooper Discoverer AT 4S OEM Replacement

robwah

Reaction score
Went with the Cooper AT 4S. So far so good. Look much better than the OEM Goodyears, much better traction, and quiet!!!!! These should have been on the truck to begin with in my opinion.

IMG_0254.jpeg IMG_0255.jpeg

IMG_0256.jpeg IMG_0257.jpeg

Last edited:

jrotten512

Reaction score
I like look with the Coopers a lot! I've got a new '21 Laramie with the Night package, with the 22s. The Goodyear Touring do not look appropriate. It looks like you have 22's. Did you stick with the same tire size? Thank you

LGBarnett

Reaction score

Attachments

• Wheel 1.jpeg
    Wheel 1.jpeg
    96 KB · Views: 120
  • Wheel 2.jpeg
    Wheel 2.jpeg
    104.3 KB · Views: 119
  • Wheel 3.jpeg
    Wheel 3.jpeg
    113.7 KB · Views: 119

jrotten512

Reaction score
I went with the Toyo AT3s. I thought I would not like the Coopers, but yours look fine. Maybe they'll be my next set as they are quite a bit less expensive.
those look very nice, did you keep original size?

robwah

Reaction score
I like look with the Coopers a lot! I've got a new '21 Laramie with the Night package, with the 22s. The Goodyear Touring do not look appropriate. It looks like you have 22's. Did you stick with the same tire size? Thank you
Yes same tire size. Just traded it in for a 2021 Limited night edition and kept the DISCOVERER AT 4S as well.

jzinckgra

Reaction score
I just swapped the stock 22" rims with the Goodyear Eagle Touring to a 20" Venomrex rim with Cooper (275/60/20) AT3 4S. I thought going with a taller sidewall would make the ride better, but so far it seems the holes in the road are more jarring then with the 22" wheels. Is this to be expected? I've checked the air pressure and they are all 36psi.

Klicht87

Reaction score
I just swapped the stock 22" rims with the Goodyear Eagle Touring to a 20" Venomrex rim with Cooper (275/60/20) AT3 4S. I thought going with a taller sidewall would make the ride better, but so far it seems the holes in the road are more jarring then with the 22" wheels. Is this to be expected? I've checked the air pressure and they are all 36psi.
Any pictures of your wheels? I like their design, just haven't seen them on anything yet.

Users who are viewing this thread