5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cooper AT3 XLT with M+S and 3-Peak

robski85

Reaction score
So while I was shopping for tires, I wanted something that had the M+S and 3 Peak, as living in Idaho, we get a good amount of snow/ice and having a solid year round tire was what I was after. Naturally, I started with the BFG KO2's (which we have on my wife's Grand Cherokee) and also the GY Duratrac's (I had these on my JK Wrangler). A big downside to both of these was the noise level when driving... So I kept looking and saw the Cooper's which I really like the look and reviews of, but they didn't have any ratings on their website (M+S or 3 Peak). When I got to the point of pulling the trigger on my new tires, I went into the local Commercial and also Discount Tire to physically look at tires. I found a nice surprise, and what ultimately led me to purchasing the Coopers. While you can't find it online, the tires actually are M+S and 3 Peak rated! This was all the deciding factor and it's been great. The tires are equally as quiet as my stock Falken's, and much quieter than my wife's KO2's on her GC. Very happy I made the choice to go and see the tires in person than rely on the websites only :).

Attachments

• IMG_3388.jpg
    IMG_3388.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_3362.jpg
    IMG_3362.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 150

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Good deal but it kinda sucks that the ones who manufacture the tire don’t supply us with that needed info.

robski85

Reaction score
Good deal but it kinda sucks that the ones who manufacture the tire don’t supply us with that needed info.
I agree! When I went into Discount Tire they were surprised when I brought it up that I saw it previously and then they noticed it had the rating as well! :unsure:

RainDesert

Reaction score
That snowflake rating is news to me. I ran these tires last fall and winter on my 2500 and they did not have the snow rating like they do now. I have always had great luck with cooper AT3's, never had a flat either.

Partime43

Reaction score
So while I was shopping for tires, I wanted something that had the M+S and 3 Peak, as living in Idaho, we get a good amount of snow/ice and having a solid year round tire was what I was after. Naturally, I started with the BFG KO2's (which we have on my wife's Grand Cherokee) and also the GY Duratrac's (I had these on my JK Wrangler). A big downside to both of these was the noise level when driving... So I kept looking and saw the Cooper's which I really like the look and reviews of, but they didn't have any ratings on their website (M+S or 3 Peak). When I got to the point of pulling the trigger on my new tires, I went into the local Commercial and also Discount Tire to physically look at tires. I found a nice surprise, and what ultimately led me to purchasing the Coopers. While you can't find it online, the tires actually are M+S and 3 Peak rated! This was all the deciding factor and it's been great. The tires are equally as quiet as my stock Falken's, and much quieter than my wife's KO2's on her GC. Very happy I made the choice to go and see the tires in person than rely on the websites only :).
Are those gloss black rims or are the black cladding

doolin64

Reaction score
I ran the AT3 XLT on my F150 and really love these tires. Very good all around tires. I found them to do pretty good in the snow until I swapped over to my snow tires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/