5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coolant Temps

whetrick1

Reaction score
Has anyone else have the with their 2019 1500 Coolant Temps running a little higher than their other Rams did. I notice mine runs pretty high in traffic. Asked the dealer and they told me the new Rams run a little higher. And they tested everything and said everything was working right. But just seems odd running up around 219-222

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone else have the with their 2019 1500 Coolant Temps running a little higher than their other Rams did. I notice mine runs pretty high in traffic. Asked the dealer and they told me the new Rams run a little higher. And they tested everything and said everything was working right. But just seems odd running up around 219-222

Mine runs around the same low 200s. I thought the same as you but it shows in the mid range for the coolant temp so I assumed it was normal.

wwalljr

Reaction score
Mine ran 204-206 today on 90 mile trip in 45-50 degree temps on the highway 70 mph.

whetrick1

Reaction score
Well I've gotten in city stop and go traffic and it would get up to 222. But the dash Guage is below the halfway point. So I guess it's alright then

Users who are viewing this thread