5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Converted Toyota Guy

mikeytheright

Reaction score
My new BH CC is the first new vehicle I have ever owned (I'm 46 years old). When I decided to buy a new vehicle I shopped the big four and the RAM blew me away in its ride comfort and the quality of the options on a truck for under $40k. Happy to be part of the club!

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Same here. I had Ford trucks, (still have a Ford Edge) and was going to go back with the F150 however reading the automotive press accounts of the redesign, and seeing no significant drivetrain changes (same solid 8 spd and hemi) helped me to be willing to purchase a 1st year design, which is usually a crapshoot.
Yes there have been 1st year problems with etorque and the 12 inch screen, as well as things like the AC, however vehicles with this kind of complexity will have something.
Before anyone throws rocks at Toyota, it is a very old design but also quite solid. RAM was the same up until 2019.

Users who are viewing this thread