5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Converted Ford Guy

Jdub72

Reaction score
Hello all, my name is John and I was a Ford-aholic.

I became an official Ford guy in the summer of 2000 and since then have had a total of 15 Fords, ~10 trucks, 4 sedans and one Mustang.

Almost made the switch to Dodge in 2016 and probably would have, had I called a dealership with a half-*** decent sales rep.

After many hours of negations between Ford and Dodge dealerships, getting asked to leave a Ford lot because I dropped an F-bomb in front of a lady sales rep. (Sales/negotiation is battle and can be heated, I know it is not respectful or polite to drop F-bombs in front of ladies and I try my best to let any slip), I left the dealership four hours after they closed at 11:45PM on a Saturday night with this beauty.

All I can say is, wow! Loving the truck so far and looking forward to adding a handful of accessories with the help of my son and getting it out in the beautiful wilderness of the Pacific Northwest.

This process all started because I wanted to buy the ApplePlay module to upgrade my 2016 F-150 for $300.

#farewellfornowford #hellododgeram #rebelwithacause

Attachments

• IMG_1383.JPG
    IMG_1383.JPG
    205.3 KB · Views: 53

pgers22

Reaction score
glad to see you made the switch. I went from Ram, to GMC, now back to Ram. Good luck with the ride!@!

19Jake

Reaction score
Raptor to REBEL 12...NO regrets(y)
r2.JPG IMG_2708.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online