5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Continental terrain contact A/T tires are awesome

Zig10

Reaction score
Well, after getting sick of the rear sliding around in the rain with the factory Goodyears, I broke down and put the Terrain contact HTs on my Ram instead of the Expy. The ride is quiet, mileage hasn't changed, wet traction is exceedingly good, they track well in the corners, and I just took them through the noreaster over the past 2 days without a hiccup in the snow. They are as good or better than the Michelin LTXs that have been my go-to SUV tire for years, and they're $40 a tire cheaper.

Have to see how they handle as miles rack up, but so far I've got about 1500 miles on them and couldn't be happier.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So how do you like them so far?
So far they have done great especially with wet traction. Before I had to use 4wd auto to pull out into fast moving traffic on wet roads, with these I get 0 wheel slip in 2wd with normal wet driving. We've only had small dustings of snow so far but they seem to do well in the little snow we've had.

Users who are viewing this thread