5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Console safe

St Pete Ron

Reaction score
I picked up the console safe for a seller on eBay, I got it for $150. It was a good deal and is made pretty well. the back 4 screws are a b*&ch to get in as you can't use a screw gun but with some pressure and constant turning they start to go through the plastic. The 4 that hold the front down were very easy to install. The instructions are very straight forward. The front plastic pieces that have to be broke off were easy to do, the back 2 the instructions say break them off, If you angle the part it drops in with a little effort and they can stay. It is a well made safe, I wouldn't leave anything valuable in it overnight but for the daytime or if you need to lock something up for a trip into a bank or a "gun free zone" it will do the job! It is worth the money, install took about 20 minutes and that mostly was spent on the 4 screws in the back of it!

DonsRam19

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I picked up the console safe for a seller on eBay, I got it for $150. It was a good deal and is made pretty well. the back 4 screws are a b*&ch to get in as you can't use a screw gun but with some pressure and constant turning they start to go through the plastic. The 4 that hold the front down were very easy to install. The instructions are very straight forward. The front plastic pieces that have to be broke off were easy to do, the back 2 the instructions say break them off, If you angle the part it drops in with a little effort and they can stay. It is a well made safe, I wouldn't leave anything valuable in it overnight but for the daytime or if you need to lock something up for a trip into a bank or a "gun free zone" it will do the job! It is worth the money, install took about 20 minutes and that mostly was spent on the 4 screws in the back of it!
Got the link???

St Pete Ron

Reaction score
Here is 2 pics of the safe set up. It would take some **** to get it out bit remember locks are only for honest people!

Attachments

• IMG_3910.JPG
    IMG_3910.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_3911.JPG
    IMG_3911.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 72

Users who are viewing this thread