5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Considering a new RAM 2019 Big Horn. I have a 2001 RAM still running.

Shellette

Reaction score
I came on here to find data, good and bad before I commit. My old RAM has been great except for a few issues but now is retiring. I need a new truck. I am passing on a Ford F150 because of too many knocking complaints going unfixed. I am hoping the new RAM will be better.

troutspinner

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I came on here to find data, good and bad before I commit. My old RAM has been great except for a few issues but now is retiring. I need a new truck. I am passing on a Ford F150 because of too many knocking complaints going unfixed. I am hoping the new RAM will be better.

Plenty of info on this forum. Keep an open mind, only a small percentage of people seek forums to complain about their issues so know that for every one that complains, many who do not participate in a forum are happy. That goes for all brands and products, not just here or Ram.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome. I am still using our 99 Ram 2500 and our 03 Ram 2500.

Let us know more about what you are looking for in your next truck, and tell us a little about the 01 you are retiring. We have a 2nd Gen forum also if you want to post some thoughts about your 01.

There are threads about what to watch out for and what to check once you get it. Discrepancies with build and price...options to watch out for and such.

Good luck with your search, hope the 5th Gen Ram gets picked by you.

Thanks for joining us

Users who are viewing this thread