5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Connected Services Reactivated?

jchuchla

Reaction score
Last Tuesday I got 3 emails in a row from [email protected] that all said the same thing.
The Ram Connect services were successfully reactivated for your Ram 1500. Your trial will expire on 2022-06-21. To enjoy the maximum benefits of Ram Connect, download and log into the Ram app today. For more information and to manage your subscription, log into the [URL='https://connect.ramtrucks.com/us/en/login']owner site[/URL].

First thing that struck me as odd is that this date would be 6 months after my 12/22 delivery date rather than the 3 months I thought we got for free. No big deal, a bonus 3 months.
Then I was driving home later that day trying to get the evening commute done before the impending snowstorm, and I went to check the weather app on the UConnect and it wouldn't load. It just said something generic like there was a problem. try again later. The weather app hasn't worked since. I haven't noticed anything else not working. The ram app still connects to the truck and does remote lock/start requests. The owner site shows that my subscription is active. I tried holding down the power button on the radio to reset it. None of that worked.

A side note, the Alexa skill for the ram won't start the truck either (it hasn't since i bought the truck) It tells me that "this vehicle doesn't have an active connected services subscription."

Anyone else having this issue or have any suggestions how to resolve it short of a trip to the dealer?

kymts

Reaction score
Have you registered by creating an account with a name, password and PIN? If not this may be the solution.

jchuchla

Reaction score
I have an account. The account predates the truck. When i took delivery on the new truck in December, it was just added to my existing account that already had my old ram, and the wife's Pacifica on it already.

Users who are viewing this thread