5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Connected Services Not Active - No SOS / Wi-Fi / Health Reports

ProKubinator

Reaction score
Anyone having an issue where your connected services are not showing as active and a red assist button light? I can still start the truck from my phone, but I get no more health reports (got them for months), and my emergency SOS is also not working (get the same error when pressing the red SOS button). Wifi hotspot also is not working (I have subscribed to a wifi plan just a few months ago)

I called Uconnect / Sirius XM Guardian and the customer service was trash (OnStar for my wife's Cadillac is great). The only help they could offer is to tell me to bring it to the dealer.

The timeline that this stopped working was right around when I bought out my lease (I now own the truck). So I feel like something on the Uconnect side is not synced up right. I tried the battery disconnect which didn't help. Hope someone has a better support number or email to reach out to.

Photos attached and thank you in advance

Attachments

• IMG_0668.jpg
    IMG_0668.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0669.jpg
    IMG_0669.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0670.PNG
    IMG_0670.PNG
    482.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0671.jpg
    IMG_0671.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 20

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There is a problem if you recently updated maps or your radio. Not sure if it applies to you.

Attachments

• connected.PNG
    connected.PNG
    118.9 KB · Views: 28

ProKubinator

Reaction score
Interesting. I am on the 39.7 update. I wonder if you can roll back via USB?

jent

Reaction score
I had similar issues when my recent purchase completed. I tried Sirius support and waited for a couple days hoping a push or something would just fix it. As a final attempt before going to the dealer I disconnected the battery, waited a bit, reconnected and waited over night. In the morning it was fixed and has been working since.

ProKubinator

Reaction score
I had similar issues when my recent purchase completed. I tried Sirius support and waited for a couple days hoping a push or something would just fix it. As a final attempt before going to the dealer I disconnected the battery, waited a bit, reconnected and waited over night. In the morning it was fixed and has been working since.
Thank you, I am going to try that again

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
You bought it. Now that you own it they want it to blow up.

ProKubinator

Reaction score
UAX Updates - Google Drive

All issues for me were fixed with the 39.9 updated alongside TSB 08-095-22

I was able to get the update. Link attached with the files. Follow the instructions in the PDF with the upgrade path. I was on 39.7 so I only needed to install 39.9. But if you’re on an earlier version you may need to do both.

I had to disconnect my battery and give it a couple of power cycles to get everything back working. Once I did that and also went to the "activate connected services" app it was good. Be patient because I thought it was not working initially. I now have all my connected services, assist/sos, maps, phone app, health reports, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread