5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed: Ram 1500 Electric Pickup Coming in 2024

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder what the equivalent of cracking manifolds on a Ram EV will be? Leaking battery coolant?
It will leave a little puddle of eco-green wee-wee on the driveway.

PostPremium

Reaction score
This is clearly in response to Ford's Lightning. Ram is a little behind the curve in this respect and I bet felt the need to put this out there and at least be part of the conversation.

MrSixStrings12

Reaction score
This is clearly in response to Ford's Lightning. Ram is a little behind the curve in this respect and I bet felt the need to put this out there and at least be part of the conversation.
For sure. I know, personally, if I had waited 6 months to order my truck, they wouldve released the EV F150 and I 100% wouldve got it instead.

Kingbama

Reaction score
Maybe so but the T Rex eating the Raptor under the hood of the TRX (both the engine and the drawing) makes me smile. That makes up a bit for being behind the EV curve.

go-ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Maybe so but the T Rex eating the Raptor under the hood of the TRX (both the engine and the drawing) makes me smile. That makes up a bit for being behind the EV curve.
Agreed. Ram really raised the bar with the DT platform in 2019, caught them all with their pants down, Then Ram raised it again with the TRX, finally providing some worthy competition for the Raptor. It's true Ram is a bit behind on full BEVs (battery electric vehicles), but Ram is far more innovative and scrappy than any other pickup manufacturer - Ram will catch up quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread