5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Condensation on windshield

jrami

Reaction score
You know you're spoiled when this is the type of problems people are complaining about. :D I guess it's better than hearing about real problems people are having with their trucks. (y)

I understand your frustration though. The condensation is at the bottom of the windshield, so the sensor doesn't see it to turn on the wipers for you. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
you're right, I'll take this kind of problem over some of the problems I read about in this forum. My wife says I just like to complain. :ROFLMAO:

jrami

Reaction score
I have had dozens of vehicles throughout my life and this truck is the only one that has exhibited this problem
Same here, I have not had this issue with any of my other vehicles which made me think it was unique to the 1500.

Smerberj

Reaction score
Mine does the same thing here in Virginia. 100% normal for humid weather. My house does the same thing when my AC is on and it's 85+ degrees out with 80% humidity.

Users who are viewing this thread