5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Concerned with shipping

Dominacb

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I've been patiently waiting for my 1500 limited w/ ramboxes since 5/8. I finally got to KZ status and am on a railcar. Seems like great news right? But what's concerning is that I'm in NJ and my past trucks and others that I've talked to were delivered to twin oaks, PA just before getting loaded onto a truck to the dealer ( which went from New Boston direct to Twin Oaks), while my new truck went from New Boston to (currently in) Willard, OH. Checking MOTS, everyone who went to Willard, OH ended up in MD and south....

Am I overthinking this? Or should I question it?

ramfan

Reaction score
At least your is build.and shipped Order my 5/15 as of last week still in D1 gateway.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Your truck might have to go south before it comes to you. Relax. At least its shipped.

Neocane

Reaction score
Ordered 5/5 and still in “D1”, arg. I do realize Rambox is a factor, but others here ordered AFTER mine (and with Ramboxes also) and some of those have shipped!

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ordered 5/5 and still in “D1”, arg. I do realize Rambox is a factor, but others here ordered AFTER mine (and with Ramboxes also) and some of those have shipped!
I'm right there with you, especially when some of those later orders are identical configs!

Boatjockey

Reaction score
One major positive thing for you is that hopefully they will have worked out a lot of the problems some of the trucks are experiencing. Mine was built on July 18 and sat outside for 6 weeks before being shipped. You better believe I will take my sweet time going over it before I sign any papers. Someone here has mentioned that his Ramboxes appear to have been trimmed with a dremel tool and it does not look very good. When spending $70K I expect top notch quality and will not accept anything less than that.

D

Deleted member 85

Depending on paint, a run of a specific colour will be done at a time from my understanding. Your order can be before someone else's, however, if your paint had just finished its run, the other colours will get a go-through before yours.

Neocane

Reaction score
Depending on paint, a run of a specific colour will be done at a time from my understanding. Your order can be before someone else's, however, if your paint had just finished its run, the other colours will get a go-through before yours.

Well, I ordered the "Black Appearance" package. I've actually only seen a few black ones here so far. That said, I'm sure I'll see a metric sh!t ton of them before it's over with. I know black stays pretty for about 5 minutes after it's washed and detailed, but that's a GLORIOUS five minutes! lol!

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well, so far today we have silver rebel, black limited, and ivory limited built

Users who are viewing this thread