5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Composite stamped steel upper control arm.

Twoamen

Reaction score
Was interested in 2 inch Leveling kit for 2019 RAM 1500. The worry is with the new Composite stamped steel Upper Control Arm , if the added aftermarket parts, would cause warranty issue. If the control arm fails through real world testing Chrysler good blame the aftermarket Preloaded spacer. Any remarks, comments, advice appreciated.
Readylift makes a replacement upper control arm 2 inch leveling kit beside the preloaded spacer. But at a considerable cost difference.
Thanks in advance for your help.

I Love Grits

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Mopar's own 2" kit includes new control arms. That to me would be reason enough to get the more expensive ReadyLift. If FCA's engineers, who designed the factory control arms, think the arms needed to be replaced when lifting...its probably for a good reason.

You're right there is a considerable cost difference between the two readylift kits, but skimping on a $40K+ truck with something as important as suspension components that keep you on the road safely just doesn't seem very prudent.

I'd save the $300 more needed and get the kit with the replacement arms.

Users who are viewing this thread