5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Completely bolt in/on Muffler suggestions ?

Timeless

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So I'd love a bit more rumble/sound as well. However it seems like there is not a solution yet for an easy replacement that does not sound like crap with MDS?

I as well would want the easy ability to put back to stock as this is a leased truck.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
So I'd love a bit more rumble/sound as well. However it seems like there is not a solution yet for an easy replacement that does not sound like crap with MDS?

I as well would want the easy ability to put back to stock as this is a leased truck.

I think the full Borla catback and Mopar systems are the only ones that won't drone with MDS on, they are rather pricey. However, I don't like running MDS regardless, I automatically set the gear limit to 8, which prevents MDS function (or tow haul mode). However, if you like to use MDS, those full systems are likely your only option.

Timeless

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think the full Borla catback and Mopar systems are the only ones that won't drone with MDS on, they are rather pricey. However, I don't like running MDS regardless, I automatically set the gear limit to 8, which prevents MDS function (or tow haul mode). However, if you like to use MDS, those full systems are likely your only option.

Thanks for the info.

I have no issue with MDS as it makes no difference in sound in my stock setup. I actually find it like a game sometimes to see how long I can keep the ECO light on.

To compensate I floor it around any Prius vehicles in my area. :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/