5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Compass not working

Raptor2099

Reaction score
I had this same problem for a while now and my dealer downloaded an update to the Uconnect system which took them 2 hours to download. They installed it and it seems my compass is now work 100% for the last 5 days so far. I think the issue is solved via the Uconnect update.

Bshays74

Reaction score
I have an appointment with the dealer next week for the compass issue. I have noticed on local radio not coming in very clear. Sounds like static sometimes. Has anybody had issue with the radio?

Ninie

Reaction score
FYI, I read another suggestion in the forum to take a terminal off the battery for half an hour then attach back onto the battery. All my setting were still saved, and it appears to have corrected my compass and GPS issue at least over these last few days.
FYI, I read another suggestion in the forum to take a terminal off the battery for half an hour then attach back onto the battery. All my setting were still saved, and it appears to have corrected my compass and GPS issue at least over these last few days.
Thanks NEWGUY this trick fix my trucks clock and compass problem for few days now thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread