5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Color Matched Ram Grille

Tellsch

Reaction score
I recently got a night edition Laramie and thought the grille needed some contrast. I ordered a body color vinyl decal for the "RAM". I think it adds a great touch. Got it from tvdvinyldecals.com

Attachments

• grille_1.jpg
    grille_1.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 188

moosem

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was at the dealer getting my oil changed the other day and every other truck on the lot was the night edition. I really like the black grill, but I definitely agree about it needing some contrast. However, I am personally not a fan of the black header panel, I think it’s too much. Anyway, just my opinion.

Tellsch

Reaction score
I hear ya, the brow has grown on me though. The good news if you wanted to change it, it is the the easiest part of the grille to get painted/wrapped.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Oh ok lol I had that part listed as the appliqué and had mine painted to match my Sport hood.

moosem

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Oh ok lol I had that part listed as the appliqué and had mine painted to match my Sport hood.
I believe, if I’m not mistaken, that Jeremy at Retro Shop called it “header panel” in the installation instructions for swapping out the headlights. I’ve been calling it that ever since. I’ve had mine off three times now!

ZonaRam44

Reaction score
I recently got a night edition Laramie and thought the grille needed some contrast. I ordered a body color vinyl decal for the "RAM". I think it adds a great touch. Got it from tvdvinyldecals.com
Very nice! Where did you get the body color RAM emblem? My truck is silver and I wanted to go black on the rear and side emblems, but body color on the front.

Users who are viewing this thread