5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Color Choice Help - Walnut Brown Metallic

ckwolfe11

Reaction score
Anyone have pictures or comments on the Walnut Brown Metallic they would like to share? Considering a build with that or the Maximum Steel Metallic for a longhorn but no one has a Walnut Brown color near me to see. Love the granite crystal in the limited but going Longhorn for the saddle black interior.

TIA!

jerryw1000

Reaction score
With 1200 ft. of powder sand dirt driveway I am pretty partial to browns and gold. I ordered my '20 Laramie 2500 in Walnut (RV) Brown and my '19 Jeep Grand Cherokee is also Walnut Brown. Both have the same paint code. My '11 Grand Cherokee was White Gold and my wife's '14 Grand Cherokee is the same color but they called it Sand something or another. Truck 5.jpg

ckwolfe11

Reaction score
With 1200 ft. of powder sand dirt driveway I am pretty partial to browns and gold. I ordered my '20 Laramie 2500 in Walnut (RV) Brown and my '19 Jeep Grand Cherokee is also Walnut Brown. Both have the same paint code. My '11 Grand Cherokee was White Gold and my wife's '14 Grand Cherokee is the same color but they called it Sand something or another. View attachment 61396
Nice truck!! Thanks for sharing, I like the color and looks like it would hide dirt well.

Users who are viewing this thread