5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codes U0121, P30D1, U0140, U0405, U113E, U1141, U1186

azraelsteel

Reaction score
Fellow Ram owners, recently had my Ram throw up a check engine light, lost all my sensors such as blind spot monitoring, collision both front and back and also my turn signals. It kept telling me to service my shifter. Went home and turned the engine off and then back on again and all my sensor functions where restored including turn signals but a check engine light came on. I took the ram for a trip around the block to see if would repeat the issues. Nothing, only a check engine light remains. I pulled the codes from the OBD2 and came up with these codes:
U0121 Data Bus: ABS module no communication,
P30D1 - Cylinder #1 Misfire,
U0140 - Data Bus body control module no Communication,
U0405 - invalid data received cruise control module,
U113E - Lost Communication With Intelligent Battery Sensor,
U1141 - Invalid Data or Missing Gateway,
U1186 - SCP (J1850) Invalid or Missing Data for Primary Id,
Please keep in mind no check engine lights have ever came on before and no previous indications of issues as well.

My Truck is a 2019 Ram Limited 4x4 5.7L hemi stock.

lineskinner

Reaction score
Happened today to my 2019 1500 with 18,000 miles, instrument panel lit up like a xmas tree. Put OBD2 to it came up with 16 codes. Happen to have my last free oil change this Saturday and I will let them know.

Users who are viewing this thread