5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cloth to BTS seat conversion complete!

Condor757

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Persistency is the key! A few months of searching and I was finally able to snag a set! Same situation as yours. Brand new truck and the owner went with a custom Katzkin interior for his build. Think I got a really good deal on these at $590. I'm still waiting for them to come in, but I am already searching for a highly rated upholstery shop in my area to handle the install for me.
Dude! Awesome find! And awesome price, you beat me by $150. Next step, do yourself a favor like you said and pay good $$$ for a professional install (Unless you are well versed in installing interiors… I wasn’t.) My auto upholstery place did the whole thing for $600. It looks like a factory interior now.

Great find! It TOTALLY changes the interior of the truck.

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Dude! Awesome find! And awesome price, you beat me by $150. Next step, do yourself a favor like you said and pay good $$$ for a professional install (Unless you are well versed in installing interiors… I wasn’t.) My auto upholstery place did the whole thing for $600. It looks like a factory interior now.

Great find! It TOTALLY changes the interior of the truck.
Yeah I'm stoked! As bad as I would like to tackle the install on my own, I'm going to leave it to the professionals. The covers came in this past Tuesday, and they are absolutely mint! I have a friend that used to work at a Dodge dealer and he said he used to install seat covers all the time for their customers. I'm waiting for him to get back to me to see if he'll be willing to knock it out first, but I've got a few other places lined up that I'm going to reach out to for quotes as well. Can't wait to get them installed.

Users who are viewing this thread