5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cloth to BTS seat conversion complete!

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Those look great! No disrespect intended for anyone with cloth seats, but they are definitely an improvement.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
$750 on eBay
The seller said they were pretty rare to come by, so I jumped on it.
Thats actually a better price that I would expect. And yeah, only 10000 total Built to Serves made, and only 2000 with that color

Condor757

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thats actually a better price that I would expect. And yeah, only 10000 total Built to Serves made, and only 2000 with that color

That’s what I thought too, especially since Mopar would probably charge $2000 for the entire set! These came off (obviously) a BTS with only 1000 miles, the guy who sold them is an auto upholsterer who switched to Katzkin leather. I just got lucky finding them!

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That’s what I thought too, especially since Mopar would probably charge $2000 for the entire set! These came off (obviously) a BTS with only 1000 miles, the guy who sold them is an auto upholsterer who switched to Katzkin leather. I just got lucky finding them!
Damn, he removed one of the main things that make a BTS a BTS.

Condor757

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Awesome find and super jealous! Did you do the install yourself? If so, how was the process swapping over?
Thx man.. no way, the install process was way over my head. Have an auto repair shop buddy who steered me to his upholsterer he uses for his clients. $600 for the install. I’m the kind of dude who pays money to have it installed correctly & professionally… and this shop did just that, not a wrinkle in sight.
Keep searching on eBay, these seat covers are extremely rare but do pop up from time to time. I just got lucky!

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thx man.. no way, the install process was way over my head. Have an auto repair shop buddy who steered me to his upholsterer he uses for his clients. $600 for the install. I’m the kind of dude who pays money to have it installed correctly & professionally… and this shop did just that, not a wrinkle in sight.
Keep searching on eBay, these seat covers are extremely rare but do pop up from time to time. I just got lucky!
I was curious lol. They look incredible! Definitely going to start keeping an eye out. I have the same cloth seats that you had and I would love to step my interior up a notch. Awesome score!

Condor757

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was curious lol. They look incredible! Definitely going to start keeping an eye out. I have the same cloth seats that you had and I would love to step my interior up a notch. Awesome score!

Good luck buddy.. and be sure to check out Katzkin leather, they have a few examples that look very similar to these except it’s real leather.

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Good luck buddy.. and be sure to check out Katzkin leather, they have a few examples that look very similar to these except it’s real leather
Persistency is the key! A few months of searching and I was finally able to snag a set! Same situation as yours. Brand new truck and the owner went with a custom Katzkin interior for his build. Think I got a really good deal on these at $590. I'm still waiting for them to come in, but I am already searching for a highly rated upholstery shop in my area to handle the install for me.

Attachments

• 1635173365626.png
    1635173365626.png
    705.5 KB · Views: 54
  • 1635173386181.png
    1635173386181.png
    759.1 KB · Views: 53
  • 1635173405039.png
    1635173405039.png
    1,016.9 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
I love my BTS interior. I just wish it was actually leather not vinyl

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I love my BTS interior. I just wish it was actually leather not vinyl
I agree with you but I had a chance to climb all over a BTS at a dealer and I fell in love with the interior. Even if it isn't real leather, they still look amazing. Unlike most, I actually like the factory cloth seats in the Rams but these obviously just make the interior so much more premium.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
I agree with you but I had a chance to climb all over a BTS at a dealer and I fell in love with the interior. Even if it isn't real leather, they still look amazing. Unlike most, I actually like the factory cloth seats in the Rams but these obviously just make the interior so much more premium.
I agree. My BTS is orange so my interior has the orange cloth accented inserts

Users who are viewing this thread