5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clock set it self backwards

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I noticed the clock in my truck is now reading an hour behind, I have it checked to set by GPS. I see an option to adjust it up or down but I guess I will wait and see what happens overnight once the time change takes place. I have not had this issue before. Not sure if anybody else noticed this on their uconnect?

U

User_119824

There is a setting in the UConnect interface for daylight savings time. You may want to see if it is set to on. Might have something to do with it possibly.

CDP110

Reaction score
My 2019 on march 11 set the clock back 3hrs on its own. Have it set to gps. I don’t know what happened. Hopefully it fixes itself

Last edited:

CDP110

Reaction score
I noticed the clock in my truck is now reading an hour behind, I have it checked to set by GPS. I see an option to adjust it up or down but I guess I will wait and see what happens overnight once the time change takes place. I have not had this issue before. Not sure if anybody else noticed this on their uconnect?
I yup same here but 3 hrs off. Very weird

CDP110

Reaction score
There is a setting in the UConnect interface for daylight savings time. You may want to see if it is set to on. Might have something to do with it possibly.
I looked in settings and could not find anything for daylight savings. It’s either gps or manual

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just checked still an hour behind, I do not see a setting for daylight savings time. I went a head an did a manual set for now.

U

User_119824

I looked in settings and could not find anything for daylight savings. It’s either gps or manual

Ah sorry.

I remember now. I had to set mine to Manual as it was doing the same thing when I bought it. Not sure why GPS is off an hour, but I had this too.

U

User_119824

So I got into my truck 30 minutes ago to run an errand and what do you know.....clock was an hour behind.

I changed it manually. No clue what happened.

dano257

Reaction score
Last night mine set itself back an hour. This morning it was set 1 hour ahead and is now on time. Weird stuff...

23RAM

Reaction score
No issues with my clock this morning - it was set correctly by GPS.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just went to get dinner and clock is now back on time per the GPS. weird, somebody in IT probably geting a little wonky preparing for the time change.

CDP110

Reaction score
My 2019 bighorn went 3 hrs back at 11:00 ish last night then this morning the clock was correct. Gps time. Crazy Weird

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I had one vehicle in the past, that set itself the wrong way. I think when it was manufactured, they programmed it to daylight savings when it wasn't or vice versa.

Users who are viewing this thread