5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clock not synching w/GPS

daberk

Reaction score
I recently did the update to the latest UConnect software. I have my clock setting to "synch w/GPS" however it did not change to daylight savings time. Not sure if it has anything to do with the update but is anyone else having this problem?

JbVt

Reaction score
I recently did the update to the latest UConnect software. I have my clock setting to "synch w/GPS" however it did not change to daylight savings time. Not sure if it has anything to do with the update but is anyone else having this problem?
My 8.4 NAV uConnect was accurate when I left at 0400 this morning.
Maybe give it some time, haha, seriously I think the system needs some time to correct/refresh data when things are changed/interrupted. Other that that not sure why it wouldn't change.

daberk

Reaction score
I actually went back out to the truck later Sunday morning and it finally changed. It was probably 8-9 hours after the actual time change though.

Users who are viewing this thread