5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Climate Settings Unresponsive

shiznitzel77

Reaction score
Hi all, I have a 2023 Ram Rebel GT and noticing a strange issue with the climate comfort settings. Out of nowhere, the temperature control will jump to the half-way mark (24 degrees), the fans will turn on level 4, the front and rear defrosters are activated and the A/C is on. This will stay like this for about 3-5 mins (i cant track a pattern) and during this time no matter what i do i cannot make any climate changes on the touch screen nor the push-buttons on the front panel. At some point, it will release control and allow for changes to be made. Has anyone seen this or perhaps shed some light on what im experiencing? ramclimate.jpg

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hi all, I have a 2023 Ram Rebel GT and noticing a strange issue with the climate comfort settings. Out of nowhere, the temperature control will jump to the half-way mark (24 degrees), the fans will turn on level 4, the front and rear defrosters are activated and the A/C is on. This will stay like this for about 3-5 mins (i cant track a pattern) and during this time no matter what i do i cannot make any climate changes on the touch screen nor the push-buttons on the front panel. At some point, it will release control and allow for changes to be made. Has anyone seen this or perhaps shed some light on what im experiencing? View attachment 176822
I've never seen this. Maybe related to the condensation and it's kicking on. Could be a faulty sensor in the windshield. Could be bad software. Sounds like a trip to the dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread