5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cleaning Interior and Dashboard

Rmui4305

Reaction score
Hi,

I've owned my fair share of cars and my Ram is by far the most difficult interior I've tried to keep clean. I have a Big Horn Crew Cab with an all-black interior, and I find that the plastics are incredibly sensitive and finicky. I find that some plastic panels will start developing a spotty white haze for no reason (did not clean or apply anything) which is very difficult to remove. When I try to clean with wipes, protectants, cleaners, water, etc. I would get highly visible uneven layers of greasy film or white haze, also very difficult to remove or even out.

Am I overthinking or underthinking how I'm cleaning? Any tips?

Thanks in advance.

Timeless

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Use a moist lint free cloth to do your initial wipe down/cleaning unless you have staining that requires a cleaner.

After it is dry use something like Carpro Perl (diluted to interior specs) or 303 Aero for vinyl/rubber. For leather Chemical Guys leather cleaner/protectant is great.

Users who are viewing this thread