5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cigars

Ash Paymaster

Reaction score
I have been vaping for a big part of my life. I am using the SpaceMax disposable vape. I like vaping, and I don't plan to quit anytime soon. However, recently, I met with an old friend who is smoking cigars, and he intrigued me to start smoking them, too. So, can anyone suggest what cigars I should buy if I am new in this industry? Also, what should I know and should I be aware of before starting to smoke cigars?

Last edited:

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I have been vaping for a big part of my life. However, recently, I met with an old friend who is smoking cigars, and he intrigued me to start smoking them, too. So, can anyone suggest what cigars I should buy if I am new in this industry? Also, what should I know and should I be aware of before starting to smoke cigars?
The biggest tip I can give you is don't inhale :ROFLMAO: I'm always amazed (and a little entertained) whenever someone, usually a cigarette smoker, tries a cigar for the first time. Other than that you'll need to try different sticks to find the flavors you like. Since you're coming from vaping you might like an infused cigar, like something from Drew Estates. There's tons of information online. Here is a link to some videos to get you started...

Users who are viewing this thread