5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chrysler Mopar Vehicle Protection

KenATX

Reaction score
So I received a letter in the mail from the RAM about the Mopar Vehicle Protection option. I called to see what they offered and to see what pricing was. That was over 2 weeks ago. They have called several times "following up" and I get it they need to make sales. That doesn't bother me as much as what they are doing, the calls are coming from local numbers that belong to individuals. They are spoofing number to make calls for people to answer. That in my opinion is shady and not ethical. What gives? I called back and asked them to take me off the list, if I want to purchase a plan at full price I'll be sure to call.

Ok, venting done.

drstein

Reaction score
Received a postcard in the mail a couple weeks back, said RAM all over it and to call for extended. I called, and asked if this were indeed RAM and not a 3rd party. The rep assured me it was RAM then quoted me like over two grand. Actually talked with RAM last week, I called. They told me they don't actually sell the extended warranties themselves, they use a third party. Simply amazing. I'll either squeeze my selling dealer or buy online, when and if I do.

Users who are viewing this thread