5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chrysler Financial Rates?

TxAg98

Reaction score
Tried searching online but cant find a straight answer. Anyone had any experience lately with Chrysler Financial and what their current rates are? Ive got 800+ FICO and am looking at the rebate vs rate game. 60/72 month rates. May finance through them depending on rate for the rebates then refi w/the credit union.

TxAg98

Reaction score
Well disregard. Looks like current rebates are 1000 retail bonus, 750 retail customer cash and $500 for financing through Chrysler capital, so 500 aint worth the jacked up rate. I"ll make that up with the military and the $1500 popup from the ramtrucks site.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Tried searching online but cant find a straight answer. Anyone had any experience lately with Chrysler Financial and what their current rates are? Ive got 800+ FICO and am looking at the rebate vs rate game. 60/72 month rates. May finance through them depending on rate for the rebates then refi w/the credit union.
I was only able to find out what it was at the dealer after I picked out my truck. I had 2-3 credit places on standby, just in case it was a little high. So at the end of the day, the APR was just a tad higer than other rates. I believe it was around 4% for my 72 months ( could not do 84 months but thats ok..im paying a little extra but I will get it sooner). As far as rebates, I didn't really look at it because I was paying 15% under MSRP including taxes.

I'm going to make some payments, then in the new year, im going to look at some options to refinance. If I can save 1.5% somewhere, im doing it.

Owner of a 2020 Ram Laramie, 16 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 21 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

rah6887

Reaction score
Dealers get a cut from jacked up rates, best they could do for me was 6.9 thru Chrysler, so I did it for the rebate, 3 months later I refinanced thru my CU for 3.75%.

U

User_3336

Dealers get a cut from jacked up rates, best they could do for me was 6.9 thru Chrysler, so I did it for the rebate, 3 months later I refinanced thru my CU for 3.75%.
Why did you even wait 3 months?

Venom700

Reaction score
3.9 for 60 months with 800+. Also, can’t combine the 0% with Employee Pricing. That’s the big catch.

Kevlars

Reaction score
ya just read it...and I will take the employee pricing better monthly payment and lower cost over all Compared to just the 0%

coolidge

Reaction score
I arrive at the dealer armed with my own financing preapproved 2.24 % for 60 months via my bank on my 2021 a few weeks back.

scottmoyer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Chrysler Capital was just over 4% for me with an over 800+ score. It was easier for me to finance thru the dealer and refinance ;later. My bank is offering me a 1.9 for 60 months and the truck still qualifies as a new vehicle. I needed to sell another car first, and I didn't sell it prior to buying the truck. If all goes well tomorrow and I get the check for the sold car, I'll refinance and apply the $20k as a down payment. That puts the monthly payment in a very nice place.

Venom700

Reaction score
Chrysler Capital was just over 4% for me with an over 800+ score. It was easier for me to finance thru the dealer and refinance ;later. My bank is offering me a 1.9 for 60 months and the truck still qualifies as a new vehicle. I needed to sell another car first, and I didn't sell it prior to buying the truck. If all goes well tomorrow and I get the check for the sold car, I'll refinance and apply the $20k as a down payment. That puts the monthly payment in a very nice place.
What bank is at 1.9?

scottmoyer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks like I made a mistake. Navy Federal is 2.19%. My wife mentioned that Bank Of America was at 2.4% and I qualify for .5% off, so that would be 1.9%, but they changed their rates to 2.69% now, so my .5% off equals the same 2.19% that Navy Federal offers

Swicago

Reaction score
If you can pay it off asap, then get the extra incentives. Otherwise the upfront savings is not worth the higher interest rate.

U

User_3336

If you can pay it off asap, then get the extra incentives. Otherwise the upfront savings is not worth the higher interest rate.
If you finance with Chrysler Capital to get the extra $500/$1000. Wait til you get your account number, then you can pay it off/refinance.
there is no penalty for early pay off.

If a dealer tells you to wait three months, say "SURE", then laugh as you walk out! (and the laugh's on them as they loose their kickback)

sicpuppy

Reaction score
I bought my truck using Chrysler Capital and got .09 for 72 mo. They may have raised their rates but it may be worth checking out. That was last Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread