5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chrysler employee/friend purchase vouchers

jamesfg

Reaction score
*** 9/10 update - In order to be fair to all those in line, I cant take on any new voucher requests. I have 42 people pending and we are given 6 per year, so Ive got to request more. ****

It's going to be easier (I think) to update those who have emailed me about the pricing vouchers.

A quick background on me for those that don't know, I work for CCAP out here in AZ, I'm a manager for the Impounds department. Basically my team handles all vehicles that get impounded and are sitting in a tow yard, body shop, repair shop, police hold, DEA, Homeland Security, Border Patrol, etc etc etc.

One of the benefits working for corporate is that we as employees are eligible for employee pricing on all new Chrysler products. In addition, we are given 6 friend vouchers to hand out in order to promote the brand per year.

If you are ready to purchase and want a voucher let me know.

I dished out 4 vouchers on Friday and then the Chrysler Employee Advantage website crashed. Still hasn't come back up yet but I'm monitoring it. For those that have emailed me at my work email addy, I promise I'll get to your emails on Monday.

Right now I have 2 vouchers left but not to worry, I will network with my friends to obtain more vouchers. It just may take me until early this week to get access to more vouchers. I did not expect the amount of inquiries for the vouchers. I've posted on FB to the Charger groups that I have these to give out and did not get one single response. Oh well, chalk that up to their loss.

For those that have asked, the vouchers allow you access to get friend pricing, I have yet to determine or figure out the $$ or % amount that the voucher entitles you to. I can only give an example of the 17 2500 I purchased last year. Sticker was 69k, my price was 52k and friend pricing was 55k. In addition you are entitled to any rebates out at that time. So it's voucher pricing minus rebates and then that is your price. Now depending on the dealership >>>some<<< will reduce any doc fees, my preferred dealer here in AZ, Larry Miller in Avondale will drop all doc fees on a voucher purchase to $75. Not sure what your dealership if play ball, that's all on them. For those who are wanting to lease, I have absolutely no clue how the voucher will work on lease purchases.

Final thought for those who want the vouchers or those who I've given them out to, the dealership is required to show you the invoice with the voucher pricing at the bottom. Now the dealership can sell it to you for lower than the voucher price but cannot sell it for more. If the dealer you are working with won't show you the invoice, I'd turn tail and run. Before I made a friend at LM, I used my voucher while shoppng other dealers in the Phoenix area. 3 of those dealers weren't all too thrilled about me using my voucher. The common statement I was told was that "our prices are lower than the voucher price" and you don't need it. After requesting to see the invoice and then asking for the current rebate programs, their prices weren't lower. Some dealers are still old school and pay their sales reps on a commission base and there is no "real" money to be made on voucher prices. The dealerships that pay out on units they move are more receptive to the voucher pricing/program.

Lastly, once I get you a voucher it is yours, they cannot be transferred to someone else, this is why I need to have your name, addy, DOB and email address. Also they are valid until December 31 of that calendar year. The vouchers are not dealer specific, so if you drop a voucher to the sales rep at a dealer and they don't give it back, you can generate a duplicate and go shop at another dealer. The vouchers are good for new purchases or leases and can be used at any Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram or Fiat dealership.

I hope this info helps out those who have questions about the program and if you have any further questions please reply here.

Last edited:

Buddyboy

Reaction score
I just did the same. Thank you for the info and the offer!

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Very generous offer - this is for the FFP pricing / 1% below invoice?

cards89

Reaction score
I just send you a follow up email with demographics. Thanks again!

jamesfg

Reaction score
My inbox here has about 30 messages so I'll get to everyone as soon as I can and I haven't even logged in to my work email. I had to go to the ER this morn as I'm having some complications from my arm surgery in Dec and I've been in and out of it after I got home. I apologize in advance.

Just to clarify I get nothing from handing the vouchers out, we are given these to promote the brand and not enough employees know of it much less for personal use. Finance thru whomever you want to, I've financed all my employee purchases thru my credit union.

I can totally understand there is some skepticism but I do it for the good karma. If I can help just one person out to assist them getting into a Chrysler product then that's good enough for me. I wouldn't risk my employment my attempting to do something shady and I'll gladly provide all my work and personal contact information to anyone who asks for it. I've got nothing to hide and want to be as up front as possible.

Blallmon

Reaction score
It's going to be easier (I think) to update those who have emailed me about the pricing vouchers.

A quick background on me for those that don't know, I work for CCAP out here in AZ, I'm a manager for the Impounds department. Basically my team handles all vehicles that get impounded and are sitting in a tow yard, body shop, repair shop, police hold, DEA, Homeland Security, Border Patrol, etc etc etc.

One of the benefits working for corporate is that we as employees are eligible for employee pricing on all new Chrysler products. In addition, we are given 6 friend vouchers to hand out in order to promote the brand per year.

I dished out 4 vouchers on Friday and then the Chrysler Employee Advantage website crashed. Still hasn't come back up yet but I'm monitoring it. For those that have emailed me at my work email addy, I promise I'll get to your emails on Monday.

Right now I have 2 vouchers left but not to worry, I will network with my friends to obtain more vouchers. It just may take me until early this week to get access to more vouchers. I did not expect the amount of inquiries for the vouchers. I've posted on FB to the Charger groups that I have these to give out and did not get one single response. Oh well, chalk that up to their loss.

For those that have asked, the vouchers allow you access to get friend pricing, I have yet to determine or figure out the $$ or % amount that the voucher entitles you to. I can only give an example of the 17 2500 I purchased last year. Sticker was 69k, my price was 52k and friend pricing was 55k. In addition you are entitled to any rebates out at that time. So it's voucher pricing minus rebates and then that is your price. Now depending on the dealership >>>some<<< will reduce any doc fees, my preferred dealer here in AZ, Larry Miller in Avondale will drop all doc fees on a voucher purchase to $75. Not sure what your dealership if play ball, that's all on them. For those who are wanting to lease, I have absolutely no clue how the voucher will work on lease purchases.

Final thought for those who want the vouchers or those who I've given them out to, the dealership is required to show you the invoice with the voucher pricing at the bottom. Now the dealership can sell it to you for lower than the voucher price but cannot sell it for more. If the dealer you are working with won't show you the invoice, I'd turn tail and run. Before I made a friend at LM, I used my voucher while shoppng other dealers in the Phoenix area. 3 of those dealers weren't all too thrilled about me using my voucher. The common statement I was told was that "our prices are lower than the voucher price" and you don't need it. After requesting to see the invoice and then asking for the current rebate programs, their prices weren't lower. Some dealers are still old school and pay their sales reps on a commission base and there is no "real" money to be made on voucher prices. The dealerships that pay out on units they move are more receptive to the voucher pricing/program.

Lastly, once I get you a voucher it is yours, they cannot be transferred to someone else, this is why I need to have your name, addy, DOB and email address. Also they are valid until December 31 of that calendar year. The vouchers are not dealer specific, so if you drop a voucher to the sales rep at a dealer and they don't give it back, you can generate a duplicate and go shop at another dealer. The vouchers are good for new purchases or leases and can be used at any Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram or Fiat dealership.

I hope this info helps out those who have questions about the program and if you have any further questions please reply here.

The discount pricing examples you posted above - are they just with the employee/F&F voucher or did it also include rebate incentives within those prices?

Thanks

tcw3628

Reaction score
How does this compare to Affiliate Rewards? My local dealer says Affiliate Rewards won’t work for them because they are a volume dealer and are always lower than invoice already.

gatorhwk

Reaction score
My inbox here has about 30 messages so I'll get to everyone as soon as I can and I haven't even logged in to my work email. I had to go to the ER this morn as I'm having some complications from my arm surgery in Dec and I've been in and out of it after I got home. I apologize in advance.

Dude ... handing out vouchers pales in comparison to your health. Take care of yourself ... we're just a bunch of panhandlers looking for a handout. ;)

jamesfg

Reaction score
Price I gave as an example was the voucher price minus rebates. As far as the volume dealer bs.....watch the numbers, they're making money somewhere whether its mop and slop in the finance office or on the interest rate.

jamesfg

Reaction score
Ok fellas here's the waiting list. I got some work to do to get some more vouchers. Please bear with me while I work on that. 20180910_072403.jpg

jamesfg

Reaction score
Here's who's got them so far....
Jason B
Tim G
Rich R
James R
Scott S
Joe W

Hold tight for those on the list I'll get more here soon.

RichRios

Reaction score
Got my voucher !!!!!
To everyone on the forum this is legit and James is a nice guy. Its good to meet good people these days. I'm be on grateful for James for trying to help me out. And believe me i don't trust easy. Maybe because of my PTSD (USMC) o_O lol....Anyways we all can learn from James kindness and try to help others even people we don't know. I'll post my outcome with my voucher for my new truck on this post...... could get my truck as early as today (y)

TimG

Reaction score
I did indeed get mine. Also spoke with my dealer and he is good to go with it as well. Now all I need is for my truck to show up. As of this morning's update it was in Minneapolis, MN, so it shouldn't be too much longer!!! Thanks again, jamesfg!

4sallypat

Reaction score
I did indeed get mine. Also spoke with my dealer and he is good to go with it as well. Now all I need is for my truck to show up. As of this morning's update it was in Minneapolis, MN, so it shouldn't be too much longer!!! Thanks again, jamesfg!
So does this voucher increase your discounts than originally negotiated ?

Ianwelch001

Reaction score
I saw you aren't doing the vouchers anymore but if you do start giving them away again, I am badly in need of one.
I have a 2017 sierra denali and I've had so many issues with it so they are possibly buying it back but right now there are no incentives on 2019 sierra denalis and they aren't budging on the price. Plus I'd rather have the ram

KJRam

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
James- thank you for doing this to help members.

For anybody that is waiting and soon to deliver or is far down the list- two more options are to sign up with

https://www.accessfund.org/pages/affiliate-rewards-program (I think 30 dollars and you have to be a member for 30 days)
www.treadlightly.org/old/join/fcusa-affliates-reward-program/ (100 dollars and you have to be a member for 30 days)

But then you will have the ability to get an affiliate reward number which will give you the same 1% below invoice discount!

Just some additional help for those that want it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
*** 9/10 update - In order to be fair to all those in line, I cant take on any new voucher requests. I have 42 people pending and we are given 6 per year, so Ive got to request more. ****

Would you be able to share your discount? Im a toyota employee so I'd be happy to trade!

Users who are viewing this thread