5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chrysler Capital Payment Issues

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone else run into issues paying their monthly payment on Chrysler Capital Website? My first payment was fine, then the second payment, website kept saying unauthorized account after putting in my checking account info. Called Chrysler Capital and they said the issue was on my bank side. Called my bank and they gave me a different routing number to use, and the payment went through fine. Tried to make my 3rd payment today using the same routing number and again I get the unauthorized account error. Tried both old and new routing numbers and both give the same error. Anyone else have this same issue? This is using a wells fargo account.

Skg74

Reaction score
I use Wells Fargo with no issues. I do the auto withdraw though.

zlman

Reaction score
Wells Fargo also, I use bill pay feature each month, no troubles.

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I do auto pay with Chrysler Cap. Never had an issue

wegasque

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I use Wells Fargo billpay. I don't authorize any company to withdraw from my account.

U

User_3336

Yeah, I've used BILLPAY, but I never give any business my routing numbers. BillPay always works without a hitch.

Does WellsFargo have a bill payment service/option?

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah, I've used BILLPAY, but I never give any business my routing numbers. BillPay always works without a hitch.

I’m sure they do, just never used it. I always just go to the website of the company I’m trying to pay a bill through and just pay it with them. This is the first time I’ve ever ran into an issue where using my checking account and routing numbers come back with an issue. Almost makes it seem like every month you need a different routing number with them which makes me think it’s a Chrysler capital website issue.

wegasque

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Yes, I use Wells Fargo BillPay through the Wells Fargo website. Easy as pie to set up and use. You can set up recurring payments also if you want to automate it.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just spoke to wells fargo again, apparently my routing number changed again. They are looking into why the number is changing every month. The new number they gave let me make the payment.

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just spoke to wells fargo again, apparently my routing number changed again. They are looking into why the number is changing every month. The new number they gave let me make the payment.
Sounds like a Wells Fargo issue...... I have used the same bank for 25 years, routing number has never changed.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sounds like a Wells Fargo issue...... I have used the same bank for 25 years, routing number has never changed.
I have been with wells fargo over 20 some years, never had an issue with my routing number changing. First I have ever heard of it. I guess I will see what happens next month when making the payment again.

Aseras

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I started to sign up, their TOS is atrocious, hard pass for me. I just push the payment from my bank.

Users who are viewing this thread