5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chrome window trim part number

hoodac78

Reaction score
Hi all,
I've been doing some searching online and I can't seem to find the part number for the chrome window trim for a 2019 Limited. I have a small dent in the passenger side window trim (the one on the bottom of the passenger window), and I was just looking to replace it. I had the truck in at the dealership a few weeks ago and they quoted me almost 300 bucks to have it replaced.....seemed a bit excessive to me. In any case, if anyone can help me out, it would be appreciated. Thanks!

baf3472

Reaction score

hoodac78

Reaction score

davidajpritchard

Reaction score
Hi all,
I've been doing some searching online and I can't seem to find the part number for the chrome window trim for a 2019 Limited. I have a small dent in the passenger side window trim (the one on the bottom of the passenger window), and I was just looking to replace it. I had the truck in at the dealership a few weeks ago and they quoted me almost 300 bucks to have it replaced.....seemed a bit excessive to me. In any case, if anyone can help me out, it would be appreciated. Thanks!
I have a dent on the same one! I have no idea how that happened

Sent from my SM-N986W using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread