5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chrome Delete

RHCan

USAF Retired Vet
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It came with all those when I purchased. Yes I did add in the hard folding tonneau top. I worked at a dealership so I got parts a whole lot cheaper. My limited cost me just under 48k with all the discounts including employee. List was 67 k.

blackstormx6x

Reaction score
Just did a full chrome delete to my 2020 1500 Limited 4x4. Gloss black powder coat on stock 22’s/tow hooks/exhaust tips, black gloss paint of the emblems and door molding, gloss black and white wrap on the grille/window trim/mirrors/door handle/tailgate latch. Going to redo the tailgate latch to find a better white match. But in all I’m super happy with how it all turned out.
hi, sorry to ask i have scavenged the forum trying to find part numbers to replace, would you be so kind of sharing part no.s if you still have them/??

Mo3573

Reaction score
hi, sorry to ask i have scavenged the forum trying to find part numbers to replace, would you be so kind of sharing part no.s if you still have them/??

I used the same parts, had the bumpers sandblasted and then painted

stellar7

Reaction score
I am looking for the chrome window trim if you have any interest in trading for black.
I'm interested in trading. Here's my 2022 Ram 1500 Limited, let me know if you still have it.

Attachments

• 2022 Ram 1500 Limited.jpg
    2022 Ram 1500 Limited.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 35

Abesosa

Reaction score
If anyone in SoCal wants my chrome window trim for your black send me a message

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread