5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chime

FN-2187

Reaction score
This is confusing me. Are you asking or getting ready to drop some knowledge?
0ad19484a36f0a251933a735468d99fc.gif

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This is confusing me. Are you asking or getting ready to drop some knowledge?
0ad19484a36f0a251933a735468d99fc.gif

:ROFLMAO: I'm pretty sure he's getting ready to drop a knowledge bomb on us. He just forgot to hyperlink to his page.

OR, more likely, that's millenial speak for "Does anyone know how to delete the door chime on a 5th Gen Ram?". Kind of like caveman speech, only simpler. Twitter, texting & instagram are really making this population dumb.

bpwj76

Reaction score
:ROFLMAO: I'm pretty sure he's getting ready to drop a knowledge bomb on us. He just forgot to hyperlink to his page.

OR, more likely, that's millenial speak for "Does anyone know how to delete the door chime on a 5th Gen Ram?". Kind of like caveman speech, only simpler. Twitter, texting & instagram are really making this population dumb.
Yup... I couldn't tell what this thread was going to be about other than a chime. Then when I was curious enough to enter... well.

FN-2187

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he's getting ready to drop a knowledge bomb on us. He just forgot to hyperlink to his page.

That is what I thought.

Users who are viewing this thread