5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chevy convert in Minnesota

abardwell

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have been a life long Chevy guy, but the 2019 RAM converted me. I traded in a 2014 Silverado on a 2019 RAM Big Horn Quad Cab with the Offroad package. I have had the truck for about two weeks now, and am thoroughly pleased. The 2014 Silverado was a disappointment, and Chevy just doesn't compare in terms of the features you get for the money.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Really like the look the bighorn with ORP.

We have gotten quite a few new owners here with the same feelings about Chevy. Very interesting.

Welcome, and thanks for joining us.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Really like the look the bighorn with ORP.

We have gotten quite a few new owners here with the same feelings about Chevy. Very interesting.

Welcome, and thanks for joining us.

Hunts99

Reaction score
Ah Ryan Dodge in Buffalo, I recognize that dealer plate! I looked there, but since we are trading in 'my' vehicle which is only in my wife's name, we wanted to stay as local as possible for her to be able to sign the title, etc. BTW, I am in the Waconia area and am coming into my 2nd week waiting from ordering a 2019 Laramie.

syddog 2000

Reaction score
Very nice, Is that Granite or Max steel, its sometimes hard to tell from a photo. Welcome!

abardwell

Reaction score
Ah Ryan Dodge in Buffalo, I recognize that dealer plate! I looked there, but since we are trading in 'my' vehicle which is only in my wife's name, we wanted to stay as local as possible for her to be able to sign the title, etc. BTW, I am in the Waconia area and am coming into my 2nd week waiting from ordering a 2019 Laramie.
Ryan seems to have pretty good deals. For me, it was worth the trip form Minneapolis. I've spent some time out in Waconia. A buddy's band used to play at Floyd's pretty regularly.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome. As a former Minnesotan, I can say with confidence that the background in your picture will soon be white. Congratulations on a great looking truck, and welcome to the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online