5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chemical Guys Shipping Sucks

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I ordered something from them over a week ago (last Monday) and never heard anything. So, I contacted them on Friday, and next thing I know I get a shipment confirmation except it hasn't shipped. They just created a label and that was it. I am a new customer, so this isn't making me a repeat customer. I know a lot of people recommend them, but if this is how they treat customers, there are plenty of other places to take my money. To take my money and then not ship a product or even give a single update, which is just bad customer service. Has anyone else experienced such an issue with them?

pinzg35

Reaction score
Love their stuff and always just order it through Amazon since they have just about every product they make! Hopefully it's resolved for you.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Love their stuff and always just order it through Amazon since they have just about every product they make! Hopefully it's resolved for you.
I tried to get it through Amazon, but it wasn't listed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/