5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Check out our first delivered Ivory Tri-Coat Limited

• Thread starter Deleted member 85
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 85

36852923_10160549661445331_8578421322277715968_o.jpg

sgk

Reaction score
Oh that's nice, I've concluded this Ram looks good in every colour, well maybe not black forest green but then again I never seen one. If i do I may find that nice also.

D

Deleted member 85

1st delivered ever?
"Delivered" is a term for when a vehicle is sold to a client in carsales-jargon. For instance, a salesman can have 10 cars sold, but only 8 delivered, and 2 "to-go".

Sorry for the confusion.

And yes - it is the first Ivory Limited in British Columbia with 22" Rims.

alwi228

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Wow that is clean. I love the color more and more

D

Deleted member 85

Little note - "Ivory" is bright white, except the bumpers, which are ivory. The way the paint adheres to the body is not pearly at all, it's just white. The way it adheres to the bumpers, super ivory. There is quite the contrast between the two.

alwi228

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Little note - "Ivory" is bright white, except the bumpers, which are ivory. The way the paint adheres to the body is not pearly at all, it's just white. The way it adheres to the bumpers, super ivory. There is quite the contrast between the two.

geehhhh, pretty sure that would drive me crazy.

Jaysond

Reaction score

I've noticed the door handles on my Ivory Laramie look a little more ivory than the rest of the truck in bright sunlight. Not a huge contrast, but noticeable. Chrome bumpers so I can't comment on that. And yes, I agree, in virtually any light, the body is more/less just white. Actually I'd call it "metallic white" since it sparkles in the sun when you get right up close to it.

Not a big fan of white either. But as a contractor, the white truck fits in. To the guys at the job sites it looks like a work truck which is good, but to me from the interior, it's more like a limo (disguised like a work truck).

Users who are viewing this thread