5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Check in if you just don't care about modding anymore

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What are these seat covers, please? They look really nice. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Covering Neoprene (not Neosupreme, these are the real thing not imitation neoprene). I only got the front seats because I never have anyone in the back seat, but I might get the back seat just for the hell of it so that it all matches. I paid $239 for them from real truck.

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You'll have to tell us even if you can't share pics. And you're right, these are more additions (right up my alley) rather than mods. The only other additions I've made that I haven't already mentioned are my University of Kentucky (UK) front license plate and hitch cover. Go Cats! :)
I think all I left out was the key fob, mud flaps and step bars. I think? I can't remember what I posted now :ROFLMAO:

rebel without a cause

Reaction score
I agree with you guys 100%. I feel like this truck doesn't need much done to it for me to really enjoy driving it. Did the small things, bedliner, tonneau top etc...Had an F-150 where I did everything, grill, bumper, lift, tires, rims, head and tail lights, exhaust for what? Looked really nice (Raptor knock off) probably sunk over 10K into it and drove it for 3 years before getting my Rebel. Should have purchased the Rebel in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread