5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Check Engine Light P0441

jth877

Reaction score
Light just popped on yesterday. P0441- Evap.

Anybody else have this? What was the resolution? I've always had a hard time not getting the gas pump to automatically turn off when the tank isn't full. Some pumps work better than others, but they all shut off before the tank is full- usually within a second or two of squeezing the handle. I something is going on there. The canister could be full of gas.

Under warranty so I made a dealer appointment and told them of my symptoms and gave them the code. I also realized that the remote start won't work if there's a CEL on.

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I get p0441 once in a while, I think it's a clogged charcoal canister. Sometimes when I open the inner flap the tank is under vacuum and I cant hear it pull in some air. It's a generic evap code though so it could be anything in the evap system

jth877

Reaction score
Just got truck back from dealership. They replaced the fuel pressure sensor. Part # 52029939AC.

They also replaced the filler neck based on my complaint about the gas pump shutting off. TSB RRT 20-092. New part number is 52029841AG. Filled up on the way home and it was delightful.

The dealership was outstanding. Completed repairs in one day.

Users who are viewing this thread