5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheaper alternative to OEM bed lighting.

Damion

Reaction score
@Damion do the part numbers you originally listed come with the pigtail wires that plug into the back of the lights? Or is it just the lights with no external wires? Thanks.
They come with about 6" of wire that plugs into he light, the other end also has a plug that would plug into the factory harness of the truck if it was equipped from the factory

midntrdr

Reaction score
Perfect! Thank you for the info. I think I’m going to wire direct to the battery or 12 volt at the trailer plug and just use the switch.

Damion

Reaction score
Perfect! Thank you for the info. I think I’m going to wire direct to the battery or 12 volt at the trailer plug and just use the switch.
The switch that's on them isn't an on / off switch, its more of a momentary switch if I remember correct. I don't use it.

Papabear_08

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the lights and harness are compatible with the 2021? I’ve been reading that there have been minor changes to harnesses for other systems so I want to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread